March 16

Studying a Childcare Diploma as a vehicle for Permanent Residence


Studying a Childcare Diploma as a vehicle for Permanent Residence

Can you study a Childcare Diploma for PR?

If you are considering studying Childcare in Australia on a subclass 500 visa, as a way to work in Australia and pursue Permanent Residence, don't!

There is no viable path to Permanent Residence

David explains why the pathway is effectively closed, if you are looking at the 189, 190, 482, or 485 visas. It's just out of reach for reasons of points required, or work experience requirements.  A diploma course will not allow you to become a Childcare Manager!

Options for Permanent Residency 

Repeating the important point - Childcare is no longer an option. Consider a degree in Kindergarden teaching or similar.

We have tried to make it easy to listen, wherever you are

Loved this? Spread the word

About the Author

I make podcasts. I host podcasts. I develop podcasts. I solve problems with podcasts. I also do the fun stuff with websites. Experience in earlier working life in sales (retail and commercial), small business owner, horticulturist and suit and tie profession. Now I like to learn more about the world, the people in it, and the places we all live in.


Related posts

Staying In Australia – Subclass 485 Graduate Visa

Read More

Unique Problems for American and Australia Dual Citizens

Read More

What Temporary Residents Need To Know in light of Covid-19

Read More

Standard Business Sponsorship (subclass 482)

Read More
{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Subscribe to our newsletter now!