Studying a Childcare Diploma as a vehicle for Permanent Residence

By Grant / a few days ago

Can you study a Childcare Diploma for PR?If you are considering studying Childcare in Australia on a subclass 500 visa, as a way to work in Australia and pursue Permanent Residence, don’t! Book an Appointment with David There is no viable path to Permanent Residence David explains why the pathway is effectively closed, if you […]

Cookie Consent

Like most websites we uses cookies. In order to deliver a personalised, responsive service and to improve the site, we remember and store information about how you use it. This is done using simple text files called cookies which sit on your computer.